The Mavic 2 Enterprise, along with its advanced controls, modular accessories, password protection and more, has been specifically designed to be used as an everyday tool in close range operations like infrastructure inspections, search and rescue, fire response, law enforcement and more
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
Out of stock
Out of stock
DJ IMavic 2 Enterprise
Extended Port An industry-first, the Mavic 2 Enterprise comes with a built-in extended port that allows users to mount DJI modular accessories onto the drone. These modular accessories are intended to provide enhanced accessibility, particularly for public safety agencies, empowering users with a tool that is both flexible and highly capable.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise, along with its advanced controls, modular accessories, password protection and more, has been specifically designed to be used as an everyday tool in close range operations like infrastructure inspections, search and rescue, fire response, law enforcement and more.
1. M2E Spotlight.
A dual spotlight intended to aid users performing missions in low-light areas with greater ease and mobility.
2. M2E Speaker A loudspeaker with a projection of 100dB, which can be used for real-time voice transmission, and allows for the storage of voice recordings which can be played for future use.
3. M2E Beacon A strobe light intended to enhance safety when conducting missions in low light areas, allowing other pilots to easily spot the aircraft from a distance.
In-Flight Safety & Security DJI has refined its drone technology to improve safety and security before takeoff and during flight, providing an enhanced user experience. In addition, these features have been introduced to address the concerns related to data security and safety, particularly for sensitive government and enterprise users.
1. Your Aircraft and Data. Under Your Control.
Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging into your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information. Should you lose your aircraft, you can rest assured knowing that this new personalized access system can help keep your onboard data secure and protected.
3. Fly Safer Than Ever.
Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. These powerful set of sensors work together to determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments.
4. Sense and Avoid with Ease
The Advanced Pilot Assistance System enables the drone to intuitively detect objects in front of and behind it, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces
Dynamic Zoom The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind: assisting pilots in close-range missions, and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
1. Zoom In. Zoom Out
The Mavic 2 Enterprise is equipped with a 2x optical, 3x digital zoom camera that lets you operate in close range missions without putting yourself in harm’s way.
2. GPS Timestamping
Like your iOS or Android device, GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital
Self-heating batteries Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task – whenever duty calls.
1. Foldable. Compact. Portable. At 905 g the Mavic 2 Enterprise is rapidly foldable and swiftly slides in the side of your belt package, giving you
instant power that’s easily accessible and transportable – wherever you operate.
2. Self-Heating Batteries for Adverse Environments. Stay powered on in demanding climates with a suite of smart self-heating batteries that are capable of working in
In-Built Controls To improve user experience during flight, DJI has made significant improvements to its existing technologies, and has also introduced new functions that help operators better carry out missions as needed throughout various types of missions.
1. OcuSync 2.0 Transmission System Users can experience improved flight performance with OcuSync 2.0, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. This ensures a more reliable and stable flight, and enhanced video transmission of up to 8 km at 1080p resolution.
2. FOC ESCs & Propulsion The Mavic 2 Enterprise comes with a new set of low noise propellers, ideal for maneuvering through complex environments while reducing propeller sound. With this new and improved propulsion system, users can enjoy an extended flight time of up to 31 minutes and a maximum speed of 72 kph.
3. 24 GB Onboard Data Storage Previously the Mavic Series was limited to only 8 GB of storage. The new Mavic 2 Enterprise now has an upgraded 24 GB internal storage. Users can enjoy a lot more storage capacity, capturing and storing much more data than what was previously possible in a single flight. Discreet Mode for Your Convenience.
Like your iOS or Android device, GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
For law enforcement or sensitive missions that require an unobtrusive flight, especially during the night, simply turn all the LED lights off, and go about your mission
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.