The E384 fixed wing UAS is one of the leading drones in the world for Construction, Environmental Conversation, Mining, Precision Agriculture and Surveying.
Event 38 Fixed Wing E384
Out of stock
Out of stock
The E384 is one of the leading drones in the world for Agriculture, Surveying, Construction, Mining and Conservation applications.
The E384 has been proven through thousands of hours of flight from hot and humid jungles to freezing mountains above 13,000 feet. The E384 can fly 1,000 acres in 100 minutes at 5cm resolution completely autonomously.
This package is customizable depending on your application. If you’re not sure what you need, contact us and we’ll walk you through the options and special considerations for your project. Each E384 is flight tested, and a dedicated support engineer is available to help you get set up and flying.
- Dimensions: 190cm Wingspan, 130cm Length (75 x 51 inches)
- Wings and body disassemble for easy transport
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.6 lbs)
- Endurance: 90 minutes flight time
- Cruise Speed: 13m/s (29 mph)
- Range: 70km (44 miles)
- Map up to 960 geo-referenced acres per flight at 3.0cm/pixel resolution (390 Ha)
- Payload: 1kg (2.2 lbs)
- Automatic lens protection for landing
- Complete mission planning and operations software
- For your Windows 7 or 8 laptop (not included)
- Autonomous flight, Return-to-launch, Automated pre-flight checklists, much more
- Complete operating instructions online and downloadable
- Operating Conditions
- MSL Ceiling: 3,960 meters, (13,000 ft), – auto take-off tested to 3,100 meters, (10,000 ft)
- Max wind speed: 8 m/sec, (18 mph) for autonomous operation
- Telemetry Range: 5 km+ with standard RFD900+ radios, (3.1 mi)
There are two standard RGB camera options for the E384: The Sony R10C and RX1R II. All cameras include an automatic hatch mount and utilize Intellishoot, which automatically takes pictures at optimal overlap to maintain consistency and eliminate redundant data collection. The major differences in these cameras are as follows.
- Sony R10C – 20.1MP Resolution, Landscape Orientation for Maximum Efficiency, PPK Compatible, Full Power Provided by Aircraft
- Sony R10C Plus Companion Computer – Automatically geotags images in real time and uses camera feedback to improve geotag accuracy. Images are stored with geotags in EXIF data and can be imported directly into any photogrammetry software, bypassing the normal geotagging process.
- Sony RX1R II – 42MP Full Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor, Portrait Orientation Only, PPK Compatible, Supplementary Power from Aircraft
Other camera options are available for specialty applications, please contact us for more information.
- Customized Canon Powershot S110 with infrared filters specifically designed to measure NDVI. Using ratios of visible light to infrared light, we can calculate NDVI, which allows for the detection of crop health.
- MicaSense RedEdge
- Parrot Sequoia
- FLIR Vue Pro
Long Range Configuration
The E384-LR Long Range configuration uses more dense Lithium-Ion battery packs to fly even longer. This adds about 200g of weight to the aircraft and increases flight time to 110 minutes. The E384-LR features terrain-follow capability to ensure a safe and consistent altitude needed when covering large areas. A special algorithm designed just for the E384-LR also optimizes flight speed in the face of strong headwinds when the aircraft would otherwise slow to a crawl. This increases the maximum sustained windspeed that the aircraft can safely fly in.
PPK Precision Geotagging Option
Integration of the Reach system enables map collection at centimetre level precision without ground control points. See our case study to read more about the system’s real world accuracy tests.
The full system includes:
- Integration of precision timing on the R10C or RX1R II camera
- Emlid Reach GPS receiver, with installation onto an E384/6
- Antenna and ground plane installation on the E384/6
- Image utility to help automate RTKLIB post-processing
PPK GPS systems require a receiver both on the aircraft as well as one in a fixed location on the ground to provide corrections. The Reach RS base station can be used to provide these corrections. Alternatively, most survey-grade GPS receivers can be used for this purpose as long as they can provide a raw RINEX observation file.
Lead times apply due to build times – please enquire
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.